HTTP status codes
The server issues a status code in response to a REST API request.
The Bold360 AI REST API may return the following HTTP status codes:
- Success (2xx)
- 200: Success. Note that this success condition is returned even in the case where a query was successfully executed but no matching results were found.
- Redirection (3xx)
- 300: The request has multiple choices available. The client should choose one of the options.
- 301: Moved permanently. The client should redirect to the specified resource location and make future requests to that location.
- 302: Redirect was found. The client should redirect to the specified resource location.
- 303: See other. The client should issue a request to the same resource location using the GET method instead of whatever method was used.
- 307: Temporary redirect. The client should repeat the request using the provided resource location.
- Client errors (4xx)
- 400: Bad request. The syntax is incorrect. For example, some required parameters are missing.
- 403: Parameters required for authorization were not provided correctly.
- 404: The specified endpoint was not found.
- Server errors (5xx)
- 500: The server failed to process a request. For example, this error may occur if you specify a text string for a parameter needing a numeric value, or if you have JSON input that is invalid.